Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Game of the Week: Fallout 3


The game of the week is Fallout 3, which won game of the year last year at GameFly and bunch of other sites. I just beat the game and I am kind of sad I did. I won't be getting super anal with the trophies/achievements but I will definitely be playing it some more. Much like Fable 2 this shooting RPG allows you to control the type of character you are. You can be a good human being or a totally psychotic scumbag and anything in between. I played as a good character the first time around so I will probably play it again as a douche bag next time.

Considering the massiveness of the Fallout 3 world, I felt there should have been so many more side quests. The last bit of the main quest was kind of easy and short as well, but those are really my only complaints about the game. The freedom you have in the game is great. You can explore the entire map from the beginning of the game (as long as you survive), and do any quest you want as you encounter them. The only real order you have is the main quest which you will go in and out of as you do your other quests. I had a lot of fun playing this game, but instead of me trying to explain what the game is about and all that just watch the clip above.

- Fallout 3 is available for the XBOX 360, PS3 and PC systems.

+ Fallout 3 is no-brainer for Game of the Year [MSNBC]
+ GameFly names Fallout 3 Game of the Year [G4TV]

- Sonic

Digg It!
Buzz Up!
Add to Stumble
Add to Delicious
Reddit
Twit This
Add to Facebook
Google Bookmarks
Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: