Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Browse Worthy: Hi-Fructose Magazine


I randomly came across their website, and I pretty much subscribed to it right away. Hi-Fructose Magazine is a quarterly art magazine that has been showcasing underground and not so underground artists since 2005. I am patiently waiting for my first issue to arrive, but their website is pretty awesome on its own. It has a calender section that tells you all the up and coming events and galleries, and the blog section allows me to discover some really great artists.

I only hope the art section at our Emissary here will grow to be as informative and extensive as Hi-Fructose one of these days. If you are into art like I am, definitely go subscribe or at least bookmark the page.

+ Hi-Fructose Magazine

- Sonic

Digg It!
Buzz Up!
Add to Stumble
Add to Delicious
Reddit
Twit This
Add to Facebook
Google Bookmarks
Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: