Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Grammy's 2009


We all know the Grammy's suck monkey balls but the ONE and only category I have an interest in is for the Best Alternative Music Album. This year the nominees are Beck - Modern Guilt, Death Cab For Cutie - Narrow Stairs, Gnarles Barkley - The Odd Couple, My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges and last but definitely not least Radiohead - In Rainbows.

The artists nominated in this cateogry are great but still predictable, safe choices.
Whether you like them or not Vampire Weekend and MGMT undoubtedly made the biggest noise in 2008 but I guess the Recording Academy was too busy looking at record sales to notice (Wait, but no one buys records anymore....) So the 2009 Grammy Awards will air on February 8th on CBS. I do want to see Radiohead perform but unless someone tells me the exact moment they are playing, I'm going to have to just YouTube it later.

[official website]
Who's Performing at the 2009 Grammy Awards [Associated Content]


- Sonic

Digg It!
Buzz Up!
Add to Stumble
Add to Delicious
Reddit
Twit This
Add to Facebook
Google Bookmarks
Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: