Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Spot: Charmingwall

photo by Charmingwall

Some of you might remember me writing about picking up some prints of our Featured Artist Evan B. Harris over the weekend, and Charmingwall is where I made the purchase. When I hear art gallery I usually think of big bucks, but at Charmingwall you can purchase high quality prints for only $20 a piece. They showcase many of the best artists in recent years and have a nice collection to choose from. You can also pick up the prints matted (for $40) or framed ($80) which get's a little pricey, but its still reasonable to have a beautiful piece of art hanging on your wall.

I will definitely be in here from time to time working on my collection, but you should stop in even if it's just to discover some amazing artists.

- Charmingwall is located at 191 West 4th Street between 6th and 7th Avenues in NYC.

+ To Illustrate Your Point [Daily Candy]

- Sonic

Digg It!
Buzz Up!
Add to Stumble
Add to Delicious
Reddit
Twit This
Add to Facebook
Google Bookmarks
Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: