Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Peek: District 9



A while back, I posted about my extreme interest in the feature film debut of Neill Blomkamp, a movie called District 9. Knowing that Peter Jackson is producing it, and having seen the short films based in the Halo universe that Blomkamp did, I’m counting the days until the film is released on August 14th.

Finally, a full official trailer has been released! I just watched it, and it is really cool – I think it’ll really capture people who don’t know what it is beforehand off guard.

Check out the trailer – are you getting psyched to see this?

+ Goodchild's previous posts on District 9 and Neil Blomkamp

- Goodchild

Digg It!
Buzz Up!
Add to Stumble
Add to Delicious
Reddit
Twit This
Add to Facebook
Google Bookmarks
Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: