Monday, May 18, 2009

Bringing the Awesome: Prototype


I recently tripped over to the webpage for Radical Entertainment’s current project - PROTOTYPE.


Holy.

Mother.

Of.

Zeus.


Alright, so this game has been on my radar since I first heard of it a year or so ago, and everything I’ve seen from it has been just amazing to look at – but nothing is as bad ass as what I just saw on the site.
Once you go to the page, click ABOUT on the top left, and then click PARKOUR in the DNA strand on the left of the page.

Watch … and salivate accordingly. This is no joke, ladies and gents – the threat is very real, and very close.

June 9th is the release date, for Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3 … and though it’s less than a month away, it just can’t come fast enough.

- Goodchild

Digg It!
Buzz Up!
Add to Stumble
Add to Delicious
Reddit
Twit This
Add to Facebook
Google Bookmarks
Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: