Friday, June 12, 2009

Maybe the Best News Ever


Recently, there’s been a ton of good news for geeks like me (or, more accurately, for me). Without getting into everything at once, I’ll just say that E3 happened, Apple had their big conference, the Dodgers are still the best team in baseball, and HBO have finally green-lit a pilot episode to be made for the first book of the Song of Ice & Fire series (which I LOVE).

But all of this means nothing.

Why?

This is why.

Futurama, perhaps the best cartoon ever (if not, it’s certainly better than the Simpsons. Yes, I said it), has been renewed by Comedy Central for a whopping 26 new episodes!! I don’t know that any news I’ve heard over the last few years (short of the Futurama movies being made) has been this good.

Rejoice, mortals! Morbo will return soon!

- Goodchild

Digg It!
Buzz Up!
Add to Stumble
Add to Delicious
Reddit
Twit This
Add to Facebook
Google Bookmarks
Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: