Monday, June 1, 2009

Featured Band: Cage The Elephant

photo and copyright by Danny Clinch

I played a gig with this band at last year's CMJ showcase but I was busy getting ready for the show and I didn't really get to check them out. I was looking at the line-up for this year's All Points West Festival and I came across their name as was like "Oh, yeah I've heard of these guys." And here we are.

I've been up all night working on some ish so I'm gonna make this short and get my ass to bed, but they are really fun and supposed to be a great live. You can go to their myspace page to listen to some tracks. I highly recommend "Ain't No Rest For The Wicked" it's a great song. Good morning to everyone, and goodnight to me!

+ Cage The Elephant on Myspace

- Sonic

Digg It!
Buzz Up!
Add to Stumble
Add to Delicious
Reddit
Twit This
Add to Facebook
Google Bookmarks
Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: